DiviWP sells and distributes DiviWP layouts, sections and templates "as is" and with no implied meaning that they will function exactly as you would like, or that they will be compatible with all third-party components, software, extensions or plugins.
- DiviWP is no longer actively developed as a viable product.
- DiviWP or the parent company is purchased or bought out by another company.
- The Divi theme developed by Elegant Themes is no longer actively maintained or developed.
While we will endeavour to help you achieve your specific implementation, we cannot guarantee to help you modify or customize your layout, section or template further than its advertised features.
- My page layout is broken. I’ve followed all the necessary steps to import the layout or section, including reading the help documents and deactivating all plugins, but still can’t get the layout or section to work.
- My layout, section or template does not work as advertised. I’ve set it up as directed, but for some reason the layout, section or template doesn’t look like it should.
- My layout, section or template has an obvious bug which is preventing me from using my theme properly.
Customization Examples that won't be supported
- Can you please change the colors of your layouts so it matches my website?
- I would like to modify a section to include new functionality, what do I do?
These customization examples have to do with preference, rather than actual layout or section issues. It requires customizing the layouts, sections or templates beyond the scope of their intended style or functionality. These kinds of requests cannot be fulfilled in our support unfortunately.
While we’re happy to provide you with code snippets or layouts/section/template settings tweaks to get you going in the right direction, customizing your site is up to you or your developer.
3rd Party Plugins
We will try our hardest to make our layouts, sections and templates compatible with all of the popular plugins out there, and it will be an ongoing effort.
That being said, we don’t consider non-compatibility with plugins a support issue. Layouts, sections and templates are only guaranteed to work as shown. If you want to force compatibility, it will be up to you to work out a solution.